What does the $90 enrollment fee include?
- Unlimited, lifetime access to every lesson in the class
- A downloadable workbook with lesson recaps, takeaways, and assignments
- Membership in an active community of engaged students where you can receive and provide feedback on assignments
- Access to instructor feedback and answers in Office Hours
- Class-specific tools to help you practice your craft
- You can see more information about what the class includes at masterclass.com/hz
What format does the class take?
MasterClass is an immersive online experience with a curriculum designed by the instructor. Each MasterClass includes extensive pre-recorded video content, a class workbook, interactive assignments, and community activities. The videos are viewable at any time, and they can be re-watched as many times as you'd like. In addition, many students use the community to share their thoughts, upload projects, and provide feedback for other students.
How long is the class?
Hans Zimmer's film scoring MasterClass has 4.5+ hours hours of exclusive video lessons.
Is the class live?
Hans' class includes pre-recorded video lessons, which can be watched at anytime. There will be opportunities to connect with your classmates in the community, which will happen in real-time. We'll announce any community activities to students in advance as they happen.
Can I download the videos?
No, the videos are not downloadable, they are available for streaming from your account at any time.
Does my class expire?
No, once you have enrolled in Hans' MasterClass you have lifetime access to the content. You can return to the videos at any time to watch or review them as much as you'd like.
Will Hans see my work?
We do not guarantee critiques from Hans. Periodically, we may have opportunities for students to submit work to Hans. As those opportunities arise students will be notified and given directions on how to submit their work. MasterClass does not accept unsolicited work.
How do I contact MasterClass?
Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.