When does the class start?
Hans' class is live! Enroll today to get instant access.
What does the enrollment fee include?
- Access to every lesson in the class
- A downloadable workbook with lesson recaps, takeaways, and assignments
- Membership in an active community of engaged students where you can receive and provide feedback on assignments
- Access to instructor feedback and answers in Office Hours
- Class-specific tools to help you practice your craft
- You can see more information about what the class includes at masterclass.com/hz
What format does the class take?
MasterClass is an immersive online experience. The curriculum for each MasterClass is designed by the instructor. Each class includes extensive pre-recorded video content, a class workbook, interactive assignments, and community activities. The videos are viewable at any time, and they can be paused, fast-forwarded, and re-watched as many times as you'd like. In addition, many students utilize the class discussions below each video to share their thoughts, upload their performances, and provide feedback on others' work.
How long is the class?
Hans Zimmer's film scoring MasterClass has 4.5+ hours of exclusive video lessons.
Is the class live?
Hans' class includes pre-recorded video lessons, which can be watched at anytime. There will be opportunities to connect with your classmates in the community, which will happen in real-time. We'll announce any community activities to students in advance as they happen.
Can I download the videos?
No, the videos are not downloadable - but they are available in your account, ready for viewing (and re-watching) at any time.
Will Hans see my work?
We do not guarantee critiques from Hans. Periodically, we may have opportunities for students to submit work to Hans. As those opportunities arise students will be notified and given directions on how to submit their work. MasterClass does not accept unsolicited work.
How do I contact MasterClass?
Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.