Classic Rob Roy Recipe
Prep Time3 min
Total Time3 min
- 1 ½ ounces scotch whiskey
- ¾ ounce sweet vermouth
- 2–3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry
- Prepare a chilled cocktail glass (like a martini glass).
- Pour your whiskey, vermouth, and bitters into a mixing glass with ice cubes.
- Stir well.
- Strain your ingredients into the chilled glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and serve.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass Annual Membership.