Jump To Section
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
- 2 ounces cachaça
- 1 fresh lime
- ½–2 teaspoons sugar (depending on your taste)
- Garnish with a lime wheel
- Cut the lime into small wedges.
- Put the lime wedges and sugar into a rocks glass and muddle the ingredients together.
- Add some ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Add cachaça to top off.
- Garnish with your lime wheel and serve.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass Annual Membership.