Jump To Section
Prep Time3 min
Total Time3 min
- 2 ounces Pusser’s rum
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Ground fresh nutmeg, for garnish
- Pineapple wedge, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the rum, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, and orange juice.
- Shake well.
- Fill a snifter or highball glass with ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Strain the ingredients into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the nutmeg and pineapple wedge.
- Serve with a straw.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass Annual Membership.