Recipe: Smoked Salmon PizzaEMAIL RECIPE
- 6 oz pizza dough
- 1 tbsp chili and garlic oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp dill cream
- 2 1/2 oz thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp sevruga caviar (optional)
- Place a pizza stone on the middle rack of the oven and preheat the oven to 500°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, stretch or roll out the dough into an 8-inch circle, with the outer edge a little thicker than the inner circle.
- Brush the dough with the oil and arrange the onions over the pizza.
- Bake until the pizza crust is golden brown, 6–8 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pizza from the oven and set on a firm surface.
- Spread the dill cream over the inner circle and arrange the slices of salmon so that they cover the entire pizza, slightly overlapping the inner border.
- Sprinkle the chopped chives around the top.
- Using a pizza cutter or a large sharp knife, cut into 4 or 6 slices, and, if you like, spoon a little caviar in the center of each slice. Serve immediately.
To prepare ahead: In step 4, bake the pizza for about 5 minutes. At serving time, reheat from room temperature until browned, and continue with the recipe