Jump To Section
Paloma Cocktail Recipe
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces club soda
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Garnish with a grapefruit or lime wedge
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Make a salted rim by moistening the rim of a highball glass with the lime or grapefruit wedge, then dip it into the salt to coat. If you don’t want a salted rim, you can start with the next step.
- Add ice cubes to a cocktail shaker, then pour in your tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and sugar.
- Shake until well mixed and sugar is dissolved.
- Strain into a highball glass over some ice cubes, leaving some room at the top.
- Top the cocktail with the club soda.
- Garnish with the grapefruit or lime wedge.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass All-Access Pass.