Jump To Section
Harvey Wallbanger Recipe
Prep Time3 min
Total Time3 min
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 4 ounces fresh orange juice
- ½ ounce Galliano L'Autentico liqueur
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and orange slice
- Fill a Collins glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in the vodka, followed by the orange juice.
- Pour the Galliano gently over the back of a bar spoon to float the liqueur on top.
- Top the finished cocktail with your fruit.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass All-Access Pass.