Between the Sheets Cocktail Recipe
Prep Time4 min
Total Time4 min
- 1 ounce white rum (or a light rum)
- 1 ounce cognac
- 1 ounce triple sec orange liqueur
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- Lemon peel
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, pour all the liquid ingredients inside, and shake until chilled.
- Strain the drink into a chilled cocktail glass, like a coupe or Martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass All-Access Pass.