Jump To Section
John Collins Cocktail Recipe
Prep Time4 min
Total Time4 min
- 1 ½ ounces bourbon whiskey
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces club soda
- 1 orange slice or lemon slice, for garnish
- 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill a Collins glass or highball glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in the bourbon, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Fill the rest of the glass with soda water.
- Garnish using the orange slice (or lemon slice) and maraschino cherry.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass All-Access Pass.