Jump To Section
Jungle Bird Cocktail Recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
- 1 ½ ounces dark rum
- ¾ ounce Campari
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 1 ½ ounce pineapple juice
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- Pineapple wedge with leaves, for garnish
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add the rum, simple syrup, Campari, and juices. Shake for 10–20 seconds.
- Strain into your glass, either a tiki mug with ice or a rocks glass with a single ice cube.
- Garnish with the pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass All-Access Pass.