Jump To Section
Ramos Gin Fizz Recipe
Prep Time10 min
Total Time10 min
- 1 ½ ounces gin
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh egg white (can be pasteurized)
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 3 dashes orange flower water
- Chilled club soda
- 1–2 drops vanilla extract (optional)
- Prepare a chilled Collins glass.
- Combine all of the ingredients, minus the club soda, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake (without ice) for at least 10 seconds.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously again for at least 1 minute and up to 3 minutes, until the egg whites are frothy.
- Strain into a Collins glass.
- Top with club soda and serve.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass All-Access Pass.