Jump To Section
Corpse Reviver No 2 Recipe
Prep Time3 min
Total Time3 min
- 1 dash absinthe
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Garnish with an orange peel
- Gather your ingredients.
- Prepare a chilled cocktail glass (like a coupe glass).
- Use the dash of absinthe to rinse the glass, then pour out the excess.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the equal parts of your remaining ingredients to the shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain shaker into the absinthe-rinsed glass.
- Garnish with your orange peel and serve.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass All-Access Pass.