Jump To Section
Classic Singapore Sling Recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
- 1 ½ ounces gin (preferably dry gin)
- ½ ounce cherry brandy or cherry heering
- ¼ ounce Cointreau
- ¼ ounce Bénédictine
- 4 ounces fresh pineapple juice (preferably fresh pineapple juice)
- ½ ounce lime juice (preferably fresh lime juice)
- ⅓ ounce grenadine
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- Ice cubes
- Optional: Slice of pineapple or maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients (except for the garnishes) into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled tall glass (like a Hurricane glass, highball glass, or Collins glass) filled with fresh ice. Garnish with the pineapple or cherry, if desired. Serve cold.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass Annual Membership.