Jump To Section
Amaretto Sour Recipe
Prep Time5 min
Total Time5 min
- 1 ½ ounces amaretto liqueur, like Luxardo or Disaronno
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add amaretto, simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice. Shake.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice, then strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Top with a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Drop a maraschino cherry in the glass and garnish with an orange slice on the rim.
Learn more about mixology from award-winning bartenders. Refine your palate, explore the world of spirits, and shake up the perfect cocktail for your next gathering with the MasterClass All-Access Pass.